Wednesday 24 April 2013

What Do You Love About This Picture?

So I got sent this pictures and I wonder how some ladies do it.Pregnant and Chic at the same time.To me,being pregnant seems to be the longest nine months of my life.I hardly want to wear anything not to talk of trying to be beautiful and chic.I just can't be bothered can I?But when I see preggy ladies making a great effort (I said effort because every mother knows it's not easy)to dress on point,have their hair done and still work it on some heels,I definitely duff my hat.She looks amazing in those prints doesn't she?

Note*pictures like this are normally sent to me.If I infringe on your copyright let me know and I'll take it down ASAP or just link it to you.*Smiles*

Thank you for
Stopping by.



Beautiful.

8 comments:

  1. i dey feel those shoes.Abeg try to dey put their names and possibly their tailors.cos i love dis outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u o.i thot so too on d names.

      Delete
    2. ok i will on the names but can't gaurantee their tailors o.ahn ahn!!

      Delete
  2. what's ur email addy pls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's ur email addy pls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I feel u on d pregnancy ish. My own hair falls from d front.and it remains like dat for d next 9 months.but nice foto

    ReplyDelete
  5. just exactly wot i want

    ReplyDelete